• The journey begins with a ride through western Havana through the upscale districts of Playa and Miramar on 5th Avenue, with its fancy hotels, palatial foreign embassies, and residential buildings.
• Santa Cana Ceramic Gallery-Studio - Located in a private residence, the artist will talk about her work plus take guests on a tour of her fabulous studio.
• Fusterlandia - The ceramic sculpture wonderland of artist Jose Fuster in the small town of Jamicas. A national treasure.
• Santy riverfront restaurant - Have lunch and eat fresh seafood caught daily by the restaurant owners on their private boats. (lunch extra)
• Cubanacan - This is one of the most exclusive districts in Havana where many government officials and business people reside in their awesome villas.
• Jardines de Tropical - A nature walk down the Almendares River to a recreation area filled with magical structures.
The above itinerary is an example tour and may change on any given day.
Tour type: city tour
Your guide: Boogalu host-guide
Duration: 4 hrs.
Transportation: car transport to varlous sites
Booking: see the options below