• Essential info on travel to Cuba - all the things you need to know
• Our "Best of Havana in PDF" selection of restaurants, culture & entertainment venues, plus important locales like internet "hot spots" and money exchange offices
• Links to the great Cuban culture, entertainment, and travel websites that we use all the time
A member of our staff (English-Spanish speaking) will:
• pick guests up at the airport using privately owned classic cars or modern vans
• facilitate exchanging currencies
• go shopping with guests for bottled water and other supplies
• accompany guests to their casa and provide an orientation
Note: extra fees for more then 2 transfers/group or longer then 2 hr. wait time on arrival.
Connect to the web at hotels or local public "hot spots" with these prepaid Nauta cards - 1 hour card/person.
Experience the historic colonial area of the city with a focus on history, art, and the people that make it all come alive.
The cornerstone of this tour are the four principal plazas of Havana Vieja, located in the rejuvenated historical center. The tour is lead by one of our brilliant English-Spanish speaking guides.